3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda Trip Overview
Discover Africa’s most endangered primates in Rwanda with our 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda as we meet the greatest shy primates in Parc des volcans in Rwanda. Hoping you won’t remain the same as we take you to adventure the jungle in trail for Gorillas. At Kjong Uganda Safaris, gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda have been the most unforgettable encounters to most of our visitors. This experience has been referred to many tourists as the most rewarding and a life time experience on earth. We are very committed to lead you and offer an excitement tour to the land of Gorillas in Rwanda. As we are ranked among the best gorilla trekking tour operator by the gorilla trekking TripAdvisor. Gorilla trekking reviews
ITINERARY FOR 3 DAYS GORILLA TREKKING SAFARI RWANDA
Day 1: Arrive at Kigali International Airport
As we start our 3 days gorilla trekking safari Rwanda, you will Meet our welcoming tour guide at Kigali international airport who will shortly brief you about your 3 Days gorilla trekking safari Rwanda hence making an amazing encounter on our 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Rwanda, shall visit the Genocide Memorial Site, a grim reminder of a senseless massacre of innocent lives in 1994, from here we learn about Rwanda’s history from pre-colonial times to 1994 genocide and how Rwanda has dealt with that past happening. We continue with our 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda with a city tour of Africa’s smartest city “Kigali City”, the recovery has been incredible, a testament to human kinds resilience, We enjoy lunch at a restaurant in Kigali. Dinner and overnight at Kigali Serena hotel, Hotel manor or Chezlando hotel. Meal Plan Dinner
Day 2: Drive from Kigali to Parc des Volcans Park
Having arrived in Rwanda the previous day, we encounter our 3 Days gorilla trekking Safari Rwanda with a morning breakfast, hence drive to Musanze (formerly called Ruhengeri) in the northwest part of Rwanda on our 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda. Musanze happens to be the main base town for Gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda. The drive is through beautiful rolling hills, bypassing coffee plantations, tea and banana plantations on a comfortable paved road and is approximately 2 hrs 30 mins drive from Kigali. Arrive and have lunch at Mountain Gorilla view lodge, Hotel La palme or Muhabura hotel. Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking in Parc des Volcans national Park-Kigali Out
As we are looking forward to experience the unforgettable 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda, we will Wake up early morning, have breakfast and report for briefing as we are accompanied by experienced game rangers through the forest while trailing mountain gorillas in Parc National Des Volcano. Time taken while searching for these great apes, ranges between 2 to 6 hours depending on the current grazing area of the gorilla groups therefore, move with your packed lunch, water, tracking gears among others. Meet, chant and enjoy their entertainment for one hour while taking photos for remembrance. Return to your lodge, relax shortly and transfer to the Airport for your flight back home. Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch. Though more to discover about Rwanda via our great Rwanda safari package.
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda package includes
- Airport transfers,
- Transportation by 4WD safari van and Fuel expenses,
- Accommodation while on safari,
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide,
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- Park entrance fees,
- One gorilla permit per person in Parc volcano,
- Ranger fees,
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary all the above mentioned is our estimated accountability that will be cleared off using the asked price for gorilla trekking in Rwanda tour.
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Rwanda package excludes:
- Local and international flights,
- Personal Travel insurance,
- Visa Fees,
- Souvenirs and any other items of personal nature are excluded from the total costs of the entire tour of gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
Some of the Gorilla tracking safaris in Rwanda guidelines or trekking rules
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safaris.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
- Persons aged below 15 years are not allowed to do gorilla tracking.
What to carry for your Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes or closed boots suitable for steep muddy slopes.
- For those who may not be comfortable with jungle sounds Put on ear plugs.
- Carry a packed lunch and enough drinking water.
- Don’t forget to carry rain gear, weather gloves, sunscreen lotion and a hat for unpredictable weather.
- Carry with you insect repellent.
- You can carry photo camera though using flashlight is not allowed in use during the encounter with Gorillas.
For more information about Gorilla trekking Rules and Regulations in Rwanda, kindly contact our office by email: [email protected] or phone call at: +256 776 660 918/ +256 751 646 578