3 Days Gorilla tracking safari Uganda Trip Overview
Our 3 days Gorilla safari Uganda will give you an opportunity to meet and encounter with rare Mountain Gorillas in just 3 days that you will be with us. The 3 Days gorilla tracking safari Uganda starts in Kampala then drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and then travel back to Kampala city. Join Our 3 day Gorilla tracking safari Uganda for a great Gorilla tracking safari experience as we take you to Uganda’s most popular tourist attraction.
ITINERARY FOR 3 DAYS GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI UGANDA
Day 1: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
Our 3 Days gorilla safari Uganda starts with a pick up from your area of residence or Hotel in Kampala city then drive to the far south Western parts of Uganda the distance of about 9-10 hours including stoppages for lunch and equator line for picture moment. Expect to reach your lodge in Bwindi impenetrable national park in the evening hence rest and prepare for the gorilla trekking trails on our day 2 of our gorilla tracking safari Uganda. Meal plan lunch and dinner.
Day 2: Gorilla tracking safari Uganda – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Having taken an early breakfast, we start our 3 Days gorilla tracking safari Uganda with a short drive to the starting point as we meet other tourist who will be joining you for Gorilla tracking experience, you will then be briefed on the DO’S and DON’TS while meeting with the Gorillas in the impenetrable forest. Time taken trekking gorillas will depend on how far and the time you take to find the gorilla groups But usually it take between 2-6 Hours and return to the lodge after a long day of tracking then relax at the lodge ready for dinner and overnight. Meal Plan Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
Day 3: Transfer from Bwindi Impenetrable national park back to Kampala.
As we mark an end to our 3 Days gorilla tracking safari Uganda, we take a drive after breakfast in the morning and drive back to Kampala with a stopover for lunch in Mbarara. Meal plan breakfast and lunch.
Recommended Lodges/Hotels for Gorilla tracking safari Uganda.
- Bwindi Jungle lodge, Haven lodge, Silverback lodge ( Luxury options)
- Gorilla valley lodge, Ichumbi Gorilla lodge, Gorilla mist lodge, Nkuringo Gorilla lodge ( Midrange option)
- Buhoma community camp and Rushaga gorilla camp (Budget option)
GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI UGANDA PRICE PER PERSON US$
|LODGING OPTIONS||2 PERSONS||4 PERSONS||6 PERSONS||8 PERSONS|
|Luxury option - sharing per person||$ 1,255||$ 1,155||$ 1,125||$ 1,105|
|Midrange option - sharing per person||$ 1,075||$ 1,015||$ 980||$ 970|
|Budget option - sharing per person||$ 1,050||$ 980||$ 950||$ 940|
3 Days gorilla tracking safari Uganda package includes
- Airport transfers,
- Fuel expenses,
- Accommodation while on safari,
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide,
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- 1 soft drink per meal i.e. a soda or mineral water at/during lunch and dinner,
- Park entrance fees,
- One gorilla permit per person,
- Community visit Ranger fees,
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary.
The 3 Days Gorilla tracking safari Uganda excludes,
- Porter and walking stick,
- Local and international flights,
- Personal Travel insurance,
- Visa Fees of $50,
- Drinks and Meals not mentioned in trip plan,
- Staff tips,
- Souvenirs and all expenses of personal natures.
Some of the Gorilla tracking safaris in Uganda guidelines or trekking rules
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safari.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
- Persons aged below 15 years are not allowed to do gorilla tracking.
What to carry on your 3 Days Gorilla Tracking Safari Uganda.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes or closed boots suitable for steep muddy slopes.
- For those who may not be comfortable with jungle sounds Put on ear plugs.
- Carry a packed lunch and enough drinking water.
- Don’t forget to carry rain gear, weather gloves, sunscreen lotion and a hat as the Bwindi has unpredictable weather.
- Carry with you insect repellent.
- You can carry photo camera though using flashlight is not allowed in use during the encounter with Gorillas.
For more information about Gorilla Trekking Rules and Regulations, kindly contact our office by email: [email protected] or phone call at: +256 776 660 918/ +256 751 646 578