3 days/2 nights Uganda Gorilla Flying Safaris in Uganda trip highlights:
Join Kjong Uganda Safaris for Our 3 days Gorilla Trekking fly tours in Uganda as we discover Bwindi impenetrable National Park the home of over a half the world’s gorillas. The Uganda Gorilla trekking fly tour begins with a pick up from your Hotel in Kampala or Entebbe to the Airport then take a 1 hour flight to Bwindi impenetrable national park for Gorilla trekking safari/tour, this will give you an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful landscape of Uganda from the sky and you will really appreciate that indeed Uganda is true pearl of Africa and then drive through the rolling hills of either Kihihi or Kisoro before entering impenetrable forest for a Night and where you will meet face to face with Mountain Gorillas as we do the gorilla trekking tour and after the 3 days gorilla flying safaris in Uganda, you will be flown back to Entebbe with fresh memories about your safari plus an experience that no one can buy.
ITINERARY FOR 3 DAYS GORILLA FLYING SAFARIS IN UGANDA
Day 1: Entebbe to Kihihi or Kisoro Airstrips and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for Gorilla trekking safari.
On day 1 of our gorilla flying safaris in Uganda, you will be picked up from your Hotel or area of residence in Kampala and drive you to Entebbe international airport to catch your charter flight to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and depending on gorilla group that we will have booked for you and Lodge you will land at Either Kisoro or Kihihi Airstrips, where your driver/guide will be waiting to transfer you to the Impenetrable Forest for a Night at Either Clouds Lodge or Chameleon Hill or Gorilla Forest Camp or Bwindi Lodge or Buhoma Lodge for Luxury options or at Silver back Lodge or Buhoma community”The Haven Lodge” or Nkuringo Gorilla Camp for Mid range Options or at Buhoma community camp or Ruhijja Gorilla Friends Camp for Budget Options. Meal plan, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Gorilla flying safaris in Uganda – Ultimate Gorilla Encounter.
Day 2 of gorilla flying safaris in Uganda starts with an early breakfast, then you will be taken for briefing on the do’s and Don’ts when you meet face to face with rare Mountain Gorillas, and after you will be ready to go for real experience in the impenetrable forest, it’s not an easy exercise because it involves hikes, and for the weak ones we advise you to take Porters to help you during the Gorilla trekking experience while in the jungle. The trail can take between 2 to 6 hours depending on how the Gorilla groups will have Moved and you will come back to your Lodge to refresh and relax, with another Overnight stay. Meal plan Breakfast, packed lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Fly back to Entebbe international airport.
As we mark an end to our 3 days gorilla flying safaris in Uganda, after breakfast you will be driven to the airstrip for a charter flight back to Entebbe, hence look forward to hosting you again. Meal plan breakfast.
3 Days gorilla flying safaris in Uganda package includes
- Airport transfers and ground transportation,
- Accommodation with meals as specified above,
- Gorilla trekking Permits,
- A return flight,
- Lots of fun.
3 Days gorilla flying safaris in Uganda package excludes
- International flights,
- Personal Travel insurance,
- Visa Fees,
- Souvenirs and any other items of personal interest.
Some of the Gorilla tracking safaris in Uganda guidelines or trekking rules
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safaris.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
- Persons aged below 15 years are not allowed to do gorilla tracking.
What to carry for your Gorilla Safaris in Uganda.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes or closed boots suitable for steep muddy slopes.
- For those who may not be comfortable with jungle sounds Put on ear plugs.
- Carry a packed lunch and enough drinking water.
- Don’t forget to carry rain gear, weather gloves, sunscreen lotion and a hat as the Bwindi has unpredictable weather.
- Carry with you insect repellent.
- You can carry photo camera though using flashlight is not allowed in use during the encounter with Gorillas.
For more information about Gorilla Trekking Flying Safaris in Uganda Rules and Regulations, kindly contact our office by email: [email protected] or phone call at: +256 776 660 918/ +256 751 646 578