4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Trip Overview
At KJong Uganda Safaris, we will take you for a 4 days Rwanda gorilla trekking safaris even when you have less for this tour, staying at Budget facilities with good hygienic conditions, safe and with good food. You will be hosted here for all your 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari and many budget clients find this memorable for less than they expect. Book with us at anytime and we will make it a reality for you and your travel partners as you do gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda.
ITINERARY FOR 4 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA TREKKING SAFARIS
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali International Airport
Upon arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be met by our tour representative, who will introduce them selves to you before driving you to your respective hotels hence getting ready for our 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris. Overnight at Step Town Motel (Budget facility) BB
Day 2: Drive from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Our 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris starts with an early breakfast at the hotel then proceed for a city tour of Kigali, (Cost of city tour included) The history of Rwanda dates back centuries, Kigali has been part of it for a 100 years. Founded in 1907 as a German settlement, Kigali did not become the capital until Rwanda’s independence in 1962 when it replaced the colonial seat of power in Butare.
Visit the Kandt museum, see old Kigali and the craft centers then visit the genocide memorial site. Learn about Rwanda’s history from pre-colonial times to the 1994 genocide, learn about other genocides in the world and how this country has dealt with that past. Tour more and see the new developments in Rwanda hence making our 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris, the recovery has been incredible a testament to humankind’s resilience. Later depart Kigali and drive to Ruhengeri 2.5hrs arriving in time for lunch at the Volcanoes National Park Head quarters. Evening at leisure Overnight at Kinigi Guest House FB.
Day 3: Volcanoes National Park gorilla trekking
Our 4 Days Rwanda gorilla trekking safaris starts with an early breakfast then drive to Volcanoes National Park Head quarters for your first day of trekking. Briefing by your trackers then drive to the trail head for the start of our amazing 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking safaris. Porters may be hired for the trek to carry your backpack and gear.
Your 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris again starts in the cultivated foothills of the Virunga’s offering stirring views in all directions hence making our gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda more interesting. Trekkers will be immersed in the mysterious intimacy of the rain forest, alive with the colorful bird calls, chattering golden monkeys, littered with fresh spoor of the mountains elusive Forest buffaloes and Forest elephant. Through gaps in the canopy, the magnificent peaks are glimpsed, among the highest in Africa yet easily accessible, beckon an ascent.
Weaving through overhanging vines, moss-covered hagenia trees and giant lobelias that thrive in the tropical climate, our experienced trackers, who have spent their entire lives in or close to this forest, soon bring us up close with one of the Gorilla Families.
On our 4 Days Rwanda gorilla Trekking Safaris, Upon sighting the gorillas you will stay with them for a magical one hour as they go about their daily life, feeding, playing, resting and raising their young ones. Coming face to face with a giant Silverback must truly be one of the greatest wildlife experiences on earth! After the trek, rejoin your tour Guide/Driver for a transfer to your lodge/hotel for lunch. Afternoon is scheduled for leisure to enjoy optional activities offered at an extra cost Dinner at the lodge. Overnight at Kinigi Guest House FB.
Day 4: Golden Monkey Trekking in Volcanoes National Park then drive to Kigali Airport
Our 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris starts with an early Breakfast at the lodge, Go through a simple registration process then depart for the Golden monkey tracking returning to the lodge during time for lunch. After lunch depart from foothills of the volcanoes and drive south past coffee plantations, tea plantations and banana plantations on a scenic drive to Kigali. Everything and everywhere sheer green and hanging on the hills, Rwanda is truly land of a thousand fertile green hills. (2.5 hrs). Drop off at your hotel or place of residence in Kigali city. Meal plan B/L End of Our Services.
4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Price Includes
- Airport transfers,
- Transportation by 4WD safari van and Fuel expenses,
- Accommodation while on safari,
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide,
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- Park entrance fees,
- One gorilla permit per person in Parc volcano,
- Ranger fees,
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary all the above mentioned is our estimated accountability that will be cleared off using the asked price for gorilla trekking in Rwanda tour.
4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Price excludes:
- Local and international flights,
- Personal Travel insurance,
- Visa Fees,
- Souvenirs and any other items of personal nature are excluded from the total costs of the entire tour of gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
Some of the Gorilla tracking safaris in Rwanda guidelines or trekking rules
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safaris.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
- Persons aged below 15 years are not allowed to do gorilla tracking.
What to carry for your Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes or closed boots suitable for steep muddy slopes.
- For those who may not be comfortable with jungle sounds Put on ear plugs.
- Carry a packed lunch and enough drinking water.
- Don’t forget to carry rain gear, weather gloves, sunscreen lotion and a hat as for unpredictable weather.
- Carry with you insect repellent.
- You can carry photo camera though using flashlight is not allowed in use during the encounter with Gorillas.
For more information about Gorilla trekking Rules and Regulations in Rwanda, kindly contact our office by email: [email protected] or phone call at: +256 776 660 918/ +256 751 646 578