4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda Trip Overview
This 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda is one interesting safari that is conducted from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Join Kjong Uganda safaris for a 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda as we take you to Uganda’s fore most tourist attraction Bwindi Impenetrable National Park that is well known for most experiential gorilla trekking safaris in the whole world since it habitats half of the world’s number of gorillas, and indeed one of the world’s most remarkable wildlife encounter’s, that is tracking the rare mountain gorillas(Gorilla trekking Uganda) from the remote forests of south western Uganda, as for additional gorilla trekking safaris one would be interested in carrying out Gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
4 DAYS GORILLA TREKKING SAFARI UGANDA ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrival at Entebbe international Airport drive to Kampala
Our bwindi gorilla trekking safari in Uganda commences with an arrival at Entebbe International airport where you will be received and greeted by the company driver/Guide who will later transfer you to your respective Hotels in Kampala city or Entebbe where you will spend a Night. Hotel of your choose either Sheraton Kampala Hotel (Upmarket) or Cassia lodge/ forest cottages (Midrange option) or Red chili Hideaway Kampala (for Budget option) Meal plan Dinner.Hence getting you ready for our 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda.
Day 2: Drive from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
We start our 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda with a morning breakfast, hence set off to Bwindi impenetrable National Park for an experiential Gorilla Tracking Tour and the drive will take about 9-10 hours including stopovers at the Equator line and having lunch in Mbarara at either Agip motel or Igongo cultural village. It’s Optional to either visit the Ankole museum that will introduce you to the History of Ankole. After lunch we shall proceed with our 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda as we drive to Bwindi forest, driving through the grasslands of Ankole that are well known for rearing long – horned cattle, then through the rolling hills of Kabale and its spectacular terraces that will make you enjoy the drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and you will either choose to spend a night at Buhoma Lodge (Upmarket Option) or Silverback/ Haven Lodge (Midrange option) or Buhoma community camp (Budget Option)( B/L/D)
Day 3: Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Ultimate Experience
This 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda starts with an early breakfast at the lodge then drive to the briefing point and after you will be handed over to the Uganda Wildlife Guides who will take you through the activity of trailing the rare Mountain Gorillas hence look forward to acquiring the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda Experience. For those who will not be strong enough, we advise you to go with a porter who will help you to carry your backpacker to erase the difficulties of the potentially strenuous trek. Gorilla Trekking Adventure is a difficult experience but rewarding and worth doing, after spending some time with gorillas you will return to the lodge while very tired depending on how the day was, have time to relax at the lodge share photos with your friends and other guests at the lodge. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma Lodge (Upmarket Option) or Silverback/ Haven Lodge (Midrange option) or Buhoma community camp (Budget Option for dinner and overnight. (B/L/D)
Day 4: Drive back to Kampala or drop off at Entebbe international airport
Start our last day on our 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda with an early breakfast at the lodge then drive back to Kampala city or drop off to Entebbe to catch up with your flight back home, hence live to tell stories about the 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda.
4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda includes
- Airport transfers,
- Transportation by 4 WD safari van,
- Fuel expenses,
- Accommodation while on safari,
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide,
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari, 1 soft drink per meal i.e. a soda or mineral
water at/during lunch and dinner,
- Park entrance fees,
- One gorilla permit per person,
- Community visit Ranger fees,
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary.
The 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda excludes
- Porter and walking stick,
- Local and international flights,
- Personal Travel insurance,
- Visa Fees of $50,
- Drinks and Meals not mentioned in trip plan,
- Staff tips,
- Souvenirs and all expenses of personal natures.
Some of the Gorilla tracking safaris in Uganda guidelines or trekking rules
- No smoking is allowed while with the gorilla premises or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Keep Distance of 7 meters (21 feet) away from the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare away the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noise or move suddenly.
- Anyone with flue or Diarrhea or any sort of communicable diseases will not be allowed to enter the park for Gorilla tracking safaris.
- Always stay in a tight group while with the gorillas and do not surround the Gorillas while meeting them.
- Persons aged below 15 years are not allowed to do gorilla tracking.
What to carry on your Gorilla trekking Safari in Uganda.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes or closed boots suitable for steep muddy slopes.
- For those who may not be comfortable with jungle sounds Put on ear plugs.
- Carry a packed lunch and enough drinking water.
- Don’t forget to carry rain gear, weather gloves, sunscreen lotion and a hat as the Bwindi has unpredictable weather.
- Carry with you insect repellent.
- You can carry photo camera though using flashlight is not allowed in use during the encounter with Gorillas.
For more information about Gorilla trekking Rules and Regulations, kindly contact our office by email: [email protected] or phone call at: +256 776 660 918/ +256 751 646 578